- After Sales
– Clean your ARTE jewelry with a soft cloth or ARTE MADRID cleaning cloth only
– Clean your ARTE jewelry with water only (except simulated pearls)
– Avoid direct contact with chemicals, such as hairspray, perfume, and moisturizer.
– Avoid stacking jewellery together to prevent scratches
– Avoid wearing in the shower, during sleep and exercising
– Avoid intense tugging and crashing to prevent result in loose and deformed parts
– We recommend that customers put on jewellery last when dressing and remove first when undressing
– Store your jewellery in the original packaging to avoid prolonged exposure to air and scratches
– Seek professional repair if any parts are damaged or deformed
Starting from the date of purchase, ARTE Madrid eShop provides a 3-month free repairing service on regular priced jewellery item.
- Within 3 months of purchase: Enjoy free repair by original manufacturer.
- 3 months to 1 year of purchase: Enjoy 50% discount on repair charge by original manufacturer.
- Over 1 year of purchase: Enjoy repair in original charge by original manufacturer.
The above repairing scheme is only applicable to regular-priced jewellery item and tailor made item. A valid proof of purchase (email invoice or invoice number) is required to present when repairing.
If the product eligible for warranty is outside of the 3-month free repairing, or the product is discounted item or accessory, ARTE Madrid offers lifetime repair with a reasonable repairing charge. Gift repair is not accepted.
The shipping fees and the related costs of sending the goods for repairing shall be covered by customers; and the shipping fees of returning the goods to customers are covered by ARTE Madrid.
For any pair of earrings purchase, customers could always order the single piece of the earrings with a 40% off discount at the current retail selling price for the replacement. Please contact our customer service team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
The repaired product must be the same style of the returned product. Terms and conditions apply. ARTE Hong Kong Limited reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
- Order & Payment
To place an order, please select your desired item(s) and add to your shopping cart. Once you have reacted to your final selection, you can complete your order by following the instruction on the checkout page. You can simply use guest checkout, or for better order management, simply register an account with ARTE MADRID by providing the user ID and Password.
Once your order is confirmed, an order confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided by you. So please make sure you provide a valid email address.
The email contains:
– Your order number
– Your order details (item number, description, quantity and amount)
– Your billing and delivery addresses
As long as the items have not yet dispatched from our warehouse, we will try our best to accommodate your request. For changing the delivery information or canceling the order, please contact our friendly customer service team by emailing email@example.com for assistance.
Unfortunately, the following changes are no longer possible once you have completed checkout:
– Payment methods
– Promotion Code or Voucher application
ARTE MADRID currently supports the following payment method:
– American Express
You will be directed to the PayPal site, and you will be given the option to pay by logging in to your Paypal account, or pay by Card. Either way, please review the amount before clicking ‘Pay Now’. Once the transaction is complete, you will then return to www.arte-madrid.com.
We ship our products worldwide EXCEPT P.O. Box or Military Bases. Please choose the shipping country and region from our location option button with the correct postal code.
We offer FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPMENT for orders over USD77.00. A standard USD7.00 shipping will be applied for orders under USD77.00. We offer promotion(s) with FREE SHIPMENT from time to time too. Stay tuned with us for any marketing and promotional campaigns!
Normally the delivery takes 3 to 7 working days depending on the shipping location. Once your order is on its way, you will receive a shipping notification email with the tracking number for a status check.
Please note that we are not liable or held responsible for any delays after dispatch. Delays do happen occasionally due to uncontrollable factors, but please be assured that we will do our best to limit any inconvenience.
– Within 30days of purchases, every regular-priced jewellery item is eligible for a one-time exchange to another one item at the same value, with no reason asked. Other products such as accessory, tailor made item, discounted item and gift item are not eligible for exchange.
– For exchange to an item at higher value, customer is required to pay for the difference in value; For exchange to an item at lower value, the difference in value will not be returned to customer.
– Item(s) must be in the same condition with original packaging, unwashed, unworn, as when it first arrived.
– The shipping fees and the related costs of the returned products shall be covered by the customers, including but not limited to sending the goods to ARTE Madrid and returning the goods to customer’s location.
– We aim to dispatch the repaired product(s) within 2 weeks after receiving your returned product(s).
– Return requests that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer at customer’s own cost.
– Goods sold are not refundable.
– ARTE MADRID reserves the final right of decision.
For further return/ exchange procedures, please contact our Customer Service team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTE MADRID Gemstones
ARTE MADRID employs new generation lab made synthetic gemstones, which combine scientific crafting techniques complemented with excellent quality assurance standards.
Pioneers in the 120-facet stone, ARTE MADRID adopts the groundbreaking cut in the collection I’m 120V that unleashes dazzling charms on a scintillating array of creations from which emit glitters on all sides even without extra lighting. It is 5 times more complex than the conventional 57-facet one in terms of crafting technique, process and time, representing a genuine breakthrough of stone-cutting artisanship.
ARTE MADRID employs 925 sterling silver with Rhodium plated, Gold colour plated, Rose gold colour plated or Ruthenium plated. With our tailor-made service, you may choose your preferred colour combination. Please contact our customer service team by emailing email@example.com for more information.
ARTE MADRID’s library of gemstones consists of 29 colours that can be evolved into over 3,000 colour combinations, thereby creating a kaleidoscope of jewellery collection that is both vibrant and glamorous.
There is a size chart button right next to the size options on the product detail page, which links to a full overview of all size measurements.