- After Sales
– Clean with soft cloth or ARTĒ MADRID cleaning cloth only
– Clean jewellery with water only (except simulated pearls)
– Avoid direct contact with chemicals, hairspray, perfume and moisturizer.
– Avoid stacking jewellery together to prevent scratches
– Avoid wearing in shower, during sleep and exercising
– Avoid violent tugging and crash that will result in loose and deformed parts
– We recommend customers put on jewellery last when dressing and take off first when undressing
– Store your jewellery in the original packaging to avoid prolonged exposure to air and scratches
– Seek professional repair if any parts are damaged or deformed
ARTĒ MADRID offers lifetime maintenance and repairing service with a reasonable repairing charge whenever it is needed. The shipping fees and the related costs of sending the goods for repairing shall be responsible by customers.
For any pair of earrings purchased, customers could always order the single piece of the earrings with a 40% off discount at the current retail selling price, for a replacement.
Please contact our customer service team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Order & Payment
To place an order, you can simply use guest checkout or login with your Facebook, Instagram, Gmail or Yahoo account by providing the valid shipping address, email address and phone number.
Or for an even better order management, simply register an account with ARTĒ MADRID by providing the user ID & Password and fill in the information as requested. Once submitted, you should receive a welcome e-mail to the email address you registered with.
Upon checking out, you will receive the order number and details. Once your order is confirmed, an order confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided by you. So please make sure you provide a valid email address.
The email contains:
– Your order number
– Your order details (item number, description, quantity and amount)
– Your billing and delivery addresses
As long as the items have not yet dispatched from our warehouse, we will try our best to accommodate your request. For changing the delivery information or canceling the order, please contact our friendly customer service team by emailing email@example.com for assistance.
Unfortunately, the following changes are no longer possible once you have completed checkout:
– Payment methods
– Promotion Code or Voucher application
We accept PayPal. You can pay by logging in your registered PayPal account or pay directly by Debit or Credit Cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
You will be directed to the PayPal site and review the amount before clicking ‘Pay Now’. Once the transaction is complete, you will then return to www.arte-madrid.com.
To be more environmental friendly, we introduce e-invoice (i.e. electronic invoice). The e-invoice will be sent to the email address provided by you once the items have been shipped.
We ship our products worldwide EXCEPT the P.O. Box or Military Bases. Please choose the shipping country and region from our location option button with a correct postal code.
For international orders, shipping time and rates differ from country to country. We are pleased to offer FREE SHIPMENT for orders over USD99.00. We do promotion with FREE SHIPMENT from time to time too. Stay tuned with us for any marketing and promotional campaigns!
Normally the delivery takes 5-14 working days depends on the shipping location. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a shipping notification to your email address with the tracking number for status check.
Please note that we are not liable or held responsible for any delays after dispatch. Delays do happen occasionally due to uncontrollable factors, but please be assured that we will do our best to limit any inconvenience that may arise.
– One-off exchange for size exchange or other products at the same value or higher is accepted within 30 days of receiving the parcel while for the case of higher value, customer shall pay the price difference.
– Item must be in the same condition, unwashed, unworn, as when it first arrived.
– All the pierced earrings cannot be exchanged or returned due to hygiene concerns.
– The shipping fees and the related costs of the returned products shall be responsible by customers except for faulty items on arrival.
– Products will be exchanged after we examined your returned product(s) with product defects. The whole return process may take up to 4 weeks.
– Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer at customer’s own cost.
– ARTĒ MADRID reserves the final right of decision.
For further return procedures, please contact our Customer Service team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARTĒ MADRID Gemstones
ARTĒ MADRID employs new generation lab made synthetic gemstones, which combine scientific crafting techniques complemented with excellent quality assurance standards.
Pioneers in the 120-facet stone, ARTĒ MADRID adopts the groundbreaking cut in the collection I’m 120V that unleashes dazzling charms on a scintillating array of creations from which emit glitters on all sides even without extra lighting. It is 5 times more complicated than the conventional 57-facet one in terms of crafting technique, process and time, representing a genuine breakthrough of stone-cutting artisanship.
ARTĒ MADRID employs 925 sterling silver with Rhodium plated, Gold colour plated, Rose gold colour plated or Ruthenium plated. With our tailor-made service, you may choose your preferred colour combination. Please contact our customer service team by emailing email@example.com for more information.
ARTĒ MADRID’s library of gemstones consists of 29 colours that can be evolved into over 3,000 colour combinations, thereby creating a kaleidoscope of jewellery collection that are both vibrant and glamorous.
There is a size chart button right next to the size options on the product detail page, which links to a full overview of all size measurements.